for pool parties for children of 8 years and over on Saturday afternoons. Family parties can also be arranged with appropriate adult to children ratios.
A lifeguard is provided for
For up to 12
Maximum bather load is 12 children.
Party Hire Pricing
Party Terms & Conditions
The following conditions of hire exist to ensure that everyone can enjoy themselves within the parameters of good health and safety practices.
- Trummery House will provide a lifeguard certified to NPLQ level for the supervision of all birthday parties.
- Maximum bather load is 12.
- For young children (those under 8) additional parental/adult assistance must be
proviedin the pool by the person taking the booking.
- Children will be given a safety briefing before entering the pool detailing the following:
- Rules for safe use of pools
- Explanation of the layout of the pool (shallow end, deep end,
shapeof pool, changing areas)
- Explanation of the use of the whistle for attracting attention or issuing a warning
- Customers must adhere to our hygiene procedures:
- Children should use the toilet before entering the pool
- Bathing caps must be worn by all swimmers
- Outdoor footwear must be covered using the blue pool shoe covers provided
- Verrucae must be covered by the wearing of latex socks
- The use of talcum powder is not permitted on the premises
- Parents must provide information
ofany medical conditions that their children have, e.g. epilepsy, blackouts, allergies, dyspraxia, autism, ADHD, diabetes, heart complaints etc.
- Changing rooms are communal, one for boys and one for girls. The showers in each facility are also communal.
- Parents of children under 8 must be present in order to help with
supervisionof dressing after bathing.
- Parents not staying for the duration of the activity must be able to be contacted in case of an emergency.
- We reserve the right to ask users to leave the pool if they do not comply with safety procedures.
- A signature of authorisation by a parent/guardian is required for each participant.